[Mailman-Users] Calling all qmail / mailman admins ...

Joe D'Andrea jdandrea at att.com
Fri Sep 24 14:42:49 CEST 1999

Try as I might, I still don't have qmail and mailman playing nice
together. If anyone has pulled this stunt off, or is currently
trying to figure it out (like I am), could you please contact me?

I'd like to discuss in an offline e-mail thread all the nuances
(above and beyond what's in README.QMAIL) and then post what will
hopefully be the definitive "steps to configure" for qmail/mailman.

Not that I object to discussing it here (I don't) but if it will
help keep the signal/noise ratio down ... :-)

--
Joe D'Andrea
AT&T Laboratories