[Mailman-Users] regex filtering spam

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Tue Apr 4 00:08:58 CEST 2000

Quoting Seth Vidal (skvidal at phy.duke.edu):
> > I think what you're trying to do is
> >
> > From: .*@(larry|moe|curly)\.duke.edu.*
> but I'm trying to invert it. b/c I want it to bounce to admin all the
> things that AREN'T from this location.

I don't know how you invert a regexp in Mailman, but why don't you try putting
the regexp of the ones you want to accept in the "addresses of members
accepted for posting to this list without implicit approval requirement"?

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
"All life is transitory. A dream. We all come together in the same place at