[Mailman-Users] installation issues

Sam Gendler sgendler at silcom.com
Fri Apr 7 02:09:38 CEST 2000

OK, you can put that one down to reading to fast.  I was typing faster
than I was reading, and I never saw the /etc/aliases entries.  Add to
that the fact that I am using qmail for the first time, and it has been
a thoroughly confusing afternoon.  As of this point, I finally got
everything working.

For reference sake, I had to set the --with-mail-gid to nofiles, rather
than qmail, as was suggested by the README.QMAIL file.

--sam