[Mailman-Users] help

peter zhu peterz at uniware.com.au
Fri Apr 14 05:32:56 CEST 2000

Hello,

I have installed mailman software,  I have created list named
uniware.(domain name is :  webward.net.au)
I want to send one mail to all members of uniware,(mail address is:
uniware at webward.net.au)  but all members did not receive
mail. (members email address are userid at uniware.com.au, for exaple
peterz at uniware.com.au, scottd at uniware.com.au)
I have checked  uniware achives , I found this mail.
I use sendmail software, in /etc/aliases file, I added few lines
following:
mailman:        peterz at webward.net.au
mailman-owner:  mailman

uniware:                 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post uniware"
uniware-admin:           "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner uniware"

uniware-request:         "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd uniware"
uniware-owner:           uniware-admin

then I have excute newaliases.
Could you please give some ideas.

Thank you very much