[Mailman-Users] Can I hide "restricted" lists on the main mailman html page?

Mark Roedel roedelm at letu.edu
Tue Aug 1 18:26:28 CEST 2000

Something like the "Advertise this list when people ask what lists are on
this machine?" setting, then?  (First item under "Privacy Options" in the
admin screens.)

---
Mark Roedel             |  "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer      |   at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University   |   to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA    |                           -- John Powell