[Mailman-Users] Huge problem (in my opinion) with large lists...

Adrian Joseph adrian.joseph at guardian.co.uk
Wed Aug 9 09:59:23 CEST 2000

We manage some very large lists with Mailman (v 1.1 currently), about
260,000 subscribers, and one problem (well issue really) is that the
python processes can take so long to perform a member related options
that apache times out. So I've had to configure apache to allow a
timeout of 1200. It may be that you are experiencing a similar problem,
or it may not. Hope that helps. Have fun

Adrian