[Mailman-Users] Can Mailman work with virtual email domains?

David Williams dlw at trailingedge.com
Thu Aug 10 05:30:53 CEST 2000

I've just started playing around with Mailman and set it up on
RH6.2. I have a virtual domain I run off the box and would like to set
up some mailing lists to use from this virtual domain and others
from the regular domain.  When I try to post to a list on the virtual
domain, I get:

Mailman mail-wrapper: Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 12,
GOT gid 65535.  (Reconfigure to take 65535?)

It works fine with a list on the regular domain.  Can Mailman work
in this type of environment?  Does anyone have an idea how the
virtual email domains work and where it's getting its group id from?

Thanks.

-----
David Williams - Computer Packrat
dlw at trailingedge.com