[Mailman-Users] Wrong URL being sent...HELP

Meredith, Robert robert.meredith at neonsoft.com
Mon Aug 21 17:53:57 CEST 2000

I am having a problem with the wrong URL being sent out to my list admins
but do not know where it is coming from.  Here is a copy of the message:

To: partnering-admin at xxx.xxx.xxx
Subject: 5 Partnering admin request(s) waiting

waiting for your consideration at:

	http://xxx.xxx.xxx/private/admindb/partnering

Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

Pending subscriptions:
    gaddison at xxx.xxx Thu Aug 17 11:59:48 2000
    kgilmore at xxx.xxx Thu Aug 17 11:59:48 2000
    rwhalen at xxx.xxx Thu Aug 17 11:59:48 2000
    gaddison at xxx.xxx Thu Aug 17 11:59:48 2000
    serge.vanasse at xxx.xxx Thu Aug 17 11:59:48 2000

Basically, the url above is wrong.  It says xxx/private and should say
xxx/mailman.  Where is this information stored at?  I migrated these lists
from an old server where xxx/private was the correct path.  Any help is
appreciated.

-robert