[Mailman-Users] re: list admin server doesn't always respond?

Tom Moore tom.moore at landslidedesign.com
Tue Aug 29 03:20:37 CEST 2000

I was having the same trouble. I happen to know that at least one of
Michael's servers is an OS X Server box, as is mine, and I wonder how
much that has to do with the problem. I couldn't get a list to
respond from the admin links (or after submitting from the
"subscribe" page). I deleted the list, downgraded to beta 4,
reinstalled beta 5, and so forth, and nothing worked. But then the
problem just mysteriously went away, and new lists are working just
fine.

Thanks for this reply:

>From: Dan Mick <Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM>
>... Consider enabling lock debugging.

...how is this done, and what does it do?

Many thanks.

Tom Moore

--

Tom Moore