[Mailman-Users] Archival failure (HyperArch?)

David Champion dgc at uchicago.edu
Thu Aug 31 06:37:11 CEST 2000

I've just set up a 2.0b5 server.  I have all the list functionality
working right, as far as I know, but there are no HTML archives.  The
mbox file is being updated -- I can see the messages in there -- but
it's not being converted to HTML.

"arch" is being run, though.  When I run it manually, I get:
  Pickling archive state into /var/mailman/archives/private/list/pipermail.pck

And the web stuff says (no matter whether I run arch directly, or let
Mailman do it):
  Currently, there are no archives.

I know I have a weird installation, but I don't know where to begin
debugging this -- not enough sense of HyperArch and pipermail's guts.
Any pointers?

--
 -D.	dgc at uchicago.edu	NSIT	University of Chicago