[Mailman-Users] Custom templates for each list

Joel Shellman joel at knocean.com
Fri Dec 1 08:19:56 CET 2000

Thank you. When trying to make install after getting that patch, I get the
following output:

Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/SecurityManager.py ...
Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/Utils.py ...
inconsistent dedent
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Utils.py", line 509
    fp = open(file)
                   ^
SyntaxError: invalid token
Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/Version.py ...
Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/__init__.py ...
Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/aliases.py ...
Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/htmlformat.py ...
Listing /home/mailman/Mailman/pythonlib ...
Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/pythonlib/StringIO.py ...
Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/pythonlib/__init__.py ...
Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/pythonlib/cgi.py ...
Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/pythonlib/nntplib.py ...
Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/pythonlib/rfc822.py ...
Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/pythonlib/smtplib.py ...
Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/pythonlib/tempfile.py ...
Compiling /home/mailman/Mailman/versions.py ...
inconsistent dedent
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "bin/update", line 31, in ?
    from Mailman import Utils
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Utils.py", line 509
    fp = open(file)

What's wrong?

Thanks,

-joel