[Mailman-Users] Re: BIG FAT MESSY...and the problem with users.

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Sun Dec 10 05:45:30 CET 2000

At 8:13 PM -0800 12/9/00, John W Baxter wrote:

>"Demanding" something of Qualcomm is entirely too likely to be counter
>productive.

don't bet on it.  Eudora is usually the first to implement many new
features/standards, at least of the commercial clients. And the
programming team is pretty sharp. They're usually quite responsive in
my discussions with them.

I realize life is, well, interesting at Qualcomm, but I ahve hopes
they'll end up being sold to some organization that will deal with it
rationally and have realistic financial hopes for the package.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

We're visiting the relatives. Cover us.