[Mailman-Users] How to discard spam without review

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed Dec 13 14:46:18 CET 2000

I'd say that's a job appropriate for procmail rather than the mailing
list manager.  Stopping spam is a never-ending quest.  I used to have
a pretty good set of procmail recipes (based mostly on malformed or
unusual headers) but they now catch only a small fraction of the spam.
The spammer are constantly mutating and your recipes have to follow.
This becomes more work than manually deleting the posts.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/