[Mailman-Users] Mailman mail-wrapper: Failure to exec script. problem

James Sintz jsintz at ohiohistory.org
Wed Dec 20 17:57:26 CET 2000

Have you specifically reconfigured using --with-mail-gid=12 ?

You say you have tried to configure with gid=mail daemon and mailman. What
are the group id's of those on your system? If one of those is 12 then I
have NO idea what is going on, but if none of those are 12, reconfigure
using --with-mail-gid=12

Jamey