[Mailman-Users] Lock Problom.

Scott Russell scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com
Fri Feb 25 00:55:00 CET 2000

Silly question. Looks like Mailman is trying to remove a file it thinks is there but is not.
What happens if you "touch /home/mailman/locks/<listname>.lock" where <listname> is the name
of your list then retry the command that generated the error?

The lock file you create is most certainly invalid but since Mailman is trying to 'unlink' aka
remove it anyway... *shrug*

-- Scott