[Mailman-Users] unsubscribing users

William R. Dickson wrd at awenet.com
Wed Jan 5 18:43:16 CET 2000

Hi all,

I installed Mailman last night, and I'm very impressed.  This is a nice
piece of work.

I've got one question, and have looked through the mail archives but
haven't seen it brought up -- how can I, as the list administrator,
unsubscribe a user from a list?  I tried using the list admin password to
do so, but it seems to want the user password.

Thanks,

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd at awenet.com   < >   http://www.awenet.com/~wrd/   < >   ICQ: 14117523

             "Never trust a man in a blue trenchcoat
              Never drive a car when you're dead."

                                             - Tom Waits