[Mailman-Users] nightly_gzip failure with new list

Greg Kilfoyle gregk at redback.com
Wed Jan 12 18:12:30 CET 2000

Hi,

I've just recently setup mailman on my server (RedHat 6.1, Linux
2.2.10). I added a list and subscribed. The nightly archive cron job
reported an error but I ignored it as there was no traffic on the list
yet. I sent a test message to the list (which worked). The nightly cron
job nightly_gzip failed; here is the cron output:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/mailman/cron/nightly_gzip", line 143, in ?
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/cron/nightly_gzip", line 114, in main
    time.strptime(f, '%Y-%B.txt')
AttributeError: strptime

Any ideas? I've never played with python so I can't easily debug this.

Thanks, Greg.
--
Greg Kilfoyle (gregk at redback.com)