[Mailman-Users] mailman and shared spool system

Ron Peterson rpeterson at wallacefloyd.com
Mon Jul 17 16:13:19 CEST 2000

J C Lawrence wrote:
>   NFS export the Mailman directory heirarchy to HostB (the web server)
>   Configure the web server on HostB exactly as if Mailman were
>   installed locally.

The reverse also works.  Install mailman on the web server, and export
that directory for use by the machine running sendmail.  I did this
because I could provide more space for archives this way.  Your milage
may vary.

You'd probably like the user id's for the mail and web daemon's to match
between machines.

Ron Peterson
Systems Manager
Wallace Floyd Design Group