[Mailman-Users] post approvals timing out

Ken Ivey kivey at pennypi.com
Wed Jun 21 08:08:11 CEST 2000

Running Mailman 2.0beta on redhat 6.0, running sendmail.  Approx 30,000
members in list.

When I submit an approval for a post it just sits on this screen for quite
some time and then I get a page timeout on the browser.  During this wait,
sendmail appears to be delivering some mail.  After about 2-3 minutes, I get
the timeout and sendmail stops.  When I return to the "pending admin tasks"
screen, I still see the same post, awaiting my approval.  mailq returns
nothing.

HELP ... HELP

Ken
kivey at pennypi.com