[Mailman-Users] Listar to Mailman Migration Question.

Scott Russell scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com
Thu Mar 2 20:50:22 CET 2000

John -

Yup. it's easy to do. There are two different ways. The first way, in the tradition of
Mailman involves using the Mass Subscribe form on the admin/members web page. You can
choose if these new members get a welcome message as well.

The second way involves using the command line tool /home/mailman/bin/add_members. Again
you have multiple choices for how they get added to the list. Also, a helpful tool is
the sync_members command line tool. This will sync the member list with the list of
a plain text file, adding and removing list members until the membership list matches
the text file list.

-- Scott

--
Regards,