[Mailman-Users] Multiple Mail Problem

Scorn97 at aol.com Scorn97 at aol.com
Sat Mar 4 22:16:26 CET 2000

I and at least two other members of the "HeMan" mailing list, using the
Mailman software, have been recieving between 3 and 10 copies of each mail
sent to the list. I've tried everything I know of to rectify it, between
simply unsubscribing and resubscribing and looking through the admin options.
None of these three members are on the same or similar servers, and I have no
idea how to fix this. If you could help, I'd be *very* grateful. My e-mail
address is Scorn97 at aol.com. Let me know if you come up with something.

Thanx,
Scorn97 at aol.com