[Mailman-Users] Customize "listinfo" HTML

Shane Y. Gibson sgibson at digitalimpact.com
Wed May 10 23:59:50 CEST 2000

Hello,

I've figured out how to customize the listinfo/listname HTML for
individual
lists.  However, I wish to customize the generic listinfo frontpage, and
have not been able to figure it out.

I tracked the cgi-bin/listinfo program down, and still am unable to
determine
where the HTML is generated from for that page.  I did customize the
templates/*.html files, and that doesn't seem to do it.

v/r
Shane

Shane Y. Gibson                                sgibson at digitalimpact.com
Sr. Network Engineer                           (650) 356-3432  work
IT Data Center Operations                      (650) 303-3803  cellular
Digital Impact, Inc.                           (888) 786-4863  pager
"The Science of eMarketing!"                   (650) 356-3515  fax

      "Personal responsibility is our most important evolution.
       The notion that we are the product of our environment is
       our greatest sin."                     ---Margaret Meade