[Mailman-Users] Cookie problem, as seen on TV

William R. Dickson wrd at awenet.com
Mon May 15 21:56:35 CEST 2000

...and in previous messages, but I couldn't find an answer to the problem.

With Mailman 1.1, I frequently got an "Error decoding cookie" message that
prevented me from administering lists, when I was using IE
(Mac).  Netscape for the Mac had no such problems, so I'd just switch to
it for Mailman administration.

However, 2.0b2, installed on a new machine, produces this error every time
with both browsers.

Anybody figured this out?

Thanks,

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd at awenet.com   http://www.awenet.com/~wrd/  (PGP public key available)

                   "Give 'em hell, Pike!"

                                            - Dutch, _The Wild Bunch_