[Mailman-Users] Can't change any list options!?

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Thu May 18 22:38:03 CEST 2000

Hello!

I'm new to mailman.  And, as usual for this king of expirience,
encountered a problem with it.

List is set up, mailings to it are successeful (subscribe/unsubscribe/post).
But www interface is not working.
When I try to access http://myhost/cgi-bin/admin/listname, it correctly asks me
for a password, then sets cookie and display a page.
I can change any value, but when I press submit, it again asks me for a password
and display original page with original values.
I noted a new files in lists/listname:
  config.db owned by nobody (www user) group mailman
  config.db.last owned by root (as I created new list) group mailman
This is binary file and I can edit some fields within it using
binary editor, but this is way ugly to do so...

What can be wrong?

Thanks in advise.

Regards,
  Michael.

P.S. Is there any info on virtual host setup?  I want to run some lists
with the same name on different domains on the same machine -- is it possible?