[Mailman-Users] Work Around

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Sun May 21 04:13:34 CEST 2000

Quoting Mel Sojka (kd5de at nwla.com):
> I have a classic wrapper problem. I have a client that wants
> to keep an Mojordomo list alive as is as well as use
> mailman. Of course we know that there can be a wrapper link
> to only one wrapper in /etc/smrsh is there a work around.

No problem.  Make a link from /home/mailman/mail/wrapper to
/etc/smrsh/mm_wrapper, and then change all your aliases to point to
/etc/smrsh/mm_wrapper instead of /home/mailman/mail/wrapper.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
Real computer scientists despise the idea of actual hardware.  Hardware