[Mailman-Users] Minor, minor addition to mailman...

Mike Richardson doctor at kira.mcc.ac.uk
Fri Nov 3 14:51:10 CET 2000

Just a sugggestion but it would be nice if each of the option lines
on a page was numbered.

So rather that telling an admin that: "the 'address of members accepted
for posting to this list without implicit approval requirement' option
has your email address in" we could say: "Privacy Option 7 has your
email address in".

Yes, I could do it myself and yes I probably will but I thought
I'd suggest it anyway. And before you ask I could submit a patch
but you'd also get all my other University of Manchester custom
changes too...

Copyright 2000 Mike Richardson, Rm G98, Manchester Computing
University of Manchester, M13 9PL. doctor at mcc.ac.uk, 0161 275-6009
"If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you!" - Chuck Norris
"If anything happens to my daughter I have a 45 and shovel" Clueless