[Mailman-Users] need help with web interface bug

Dan Simoes dans at audifans.com
Thu Nov 9 06:31:05 CET 2000

Dan Mick wrote:
> It's obvious to everyone that "Bug in Mailman..." is not the error, and that
> the traceback particulars are the error, right?

Yes, I realize that.

> It looks like you've got a user with no password at all.

A user, or this user?  In this case, I was the user.  On 2 of 7 lists, I
was able to change my settings.  On the other 5 lists, I got the error.
On the lists that are generating the error, they are doing this for all
users, or at least a lot of them.

 > It's possible that if you use bin/remove_member on the addresses
which are
> supposed to be all gone, things will heal themselves; if not, mail me
> privately and I'll walk you through some manual procedures that should
> fix up your list database.

Please share.  Thanks.

> rc1 is the current release; why are you using betas at all?
Didn't realize it was out.  I'll upgrade, thanks.

| Dan |