[Mailman-Users] Previous problem with hard links

Tib tib at tigerknight.org
Mon Nov 13 23:43:06 CET 2000

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Marc MERLIN wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 03:43:41AM -0800, Tib wrote:

> I already wrote a program that allows you to run mailman with the secure
> linux patch. It's in the current mailman CVS and you can get it here too:
> http://sourceforge.net/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=101812&group_id=103

Actually I'd tried this patch already, and met with no success. :/ I wrote this
list a few times but hadn't been able to find a resolution after that, and then
the problem stopped altogether when I used private logs. I don't know why the
patch didn't work, and if a solution could be found I'd appreciate it a
lot. Until then - I'll keep on with what works for me for now :] Thanks

<EOL>
Tib