[Mailman-Users] Dynamic (ish) footers in mails

Anthony Frost Vulch at kernow.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 17 21:40:14 CET 2000

One of the lists I host is for former members of a university
organisation. We've now fixed the date for our next reunion (27th
January 2001) and I was wondering about including a "days till the
bar opens" count (70 days 22:23:59) in the message footer. Is it
possible to pull in a bit of dynamically generated text in this way?

        Anthony

--
    |       99% of accidents occur in the home....                |
    |                             ...Stay safe, go out lots.      |