[Mailman-Users] question about reply to.

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Mon Oct 2 07:08:35 CEST 2000

On Sun, 1 Oct 2000, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
> I don't think that would work, and I'm pretty sure it violates the RFCs.

I always thought multiple Reply-To violated the RFCs as well, but I
explored it in my time at Sendmail, and couldn't find support for that
opinion in any non-obsolete RFC; in fact, I found examples or BNF
specifically supporting multiple addresses.

--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114