[Mailman-Users] problem with web admin interface

Support support at methlab.synth.org
Thu Oct 5 04:28:23 CEST 2000

Hi all,

Yeah, yeah, poke all the fun you want, I hit send accidentally.  Anyway,
I've got a problem with the web based admin interface.  Is there anyway to
add headers and footer text to outgoing emails without using the web
interface?  I want to add a formatted footer that is much larger than the
text input boxes allow.  I looked through the config.db, found the actual
data that I need to change, but I can't figure out what sort of DB file it
is.  Is there anyway to make manual changes to the footer and then push them
into the config.db file for that specific mailing list?

Thanks in advance,

-Kevin

mailman-2.0beta6
Sendmail 8.9.3/8.8.7