[Mailman-Users] Translation Services

Edfe language centre edfe at ba.dada.it
Thu Oct 5 12:33:22 CEST 2000

Dear Sirs,

First we would like to thank you for your attention.

We have visited your WEB site that we have found very interesting, and we are writing, as we would like to collaborate with your company for translating any English documentation into Italian. If you are already translating your documents through translation agencies (as we collaborate ourselves with UK translation agencies for this kind of projects), you can cut the costs of agency fees directly using our service.

We are an Italian translation agency with a long lasting experience in translating documents for major UK companies, operating in the industry of Internet (web masters, Internet providers, etc.), food, household products, telephone systems, software and hardware, IT, raw materials, oils and lubes, and much more. Please visit our web site for a complete listing of fields we translate from/into: (www.edfe.com)

We offer great experience, reliability and perfection. Like no other translation agency in UK, we would be happy to grant you a price of GBP65 every 1,000 words. Payment can be made into our HSBC account, reducing bank problems.

We would be happy to hear from you and start a great business relation.

Please let us know if you are interested.

You can call me on 0039.0883.333536 or email me on mail at edfe.com, I would be happy to give you all the information you need about our company.

Yours sincerely

Anna Maria Porcelluzzi

Language Manager