[Mailman-Users] Success, upgrading to 2.0 fixed one problem

Richard Barrett R.Barrett at ftel.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 09:18:39 CEST 2000

This problem is fixed in CVS. If you do not want to extract from CVS
then the following patch, which applies the same fix as the CVS
change, will solve the problem:

http://sourceforge.net/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=101701&group_id=103

Richard Barrett, PostPoint 30,         e-mail:r.barrett at ftel.co.uk
Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Ltd,      tel: (44) 121 717 6337
Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YU, England
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for
lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
Benjamin Franklin, 1759