[Mailman-Users] 2nd Follow-up (it works! but i don't know why)
ben at prince.org
Wed Oct 11 19:22:25 CEST 2000
I wrote earlier about my setup not working, with postfix and mailman 2.0b6.
Well, it magically started working. I hate it when it does that! The only
thing I changed was that I removed 'localhost' from the /etc/hosts file under
::1 for IPv6 (which didn't seem to help, at least not right away). Perhaps
postfix needed some time to notice the change, or something.
Anyhow, I've got my old list back up and running, and all seems well. Thanks
to everyone who responded to me publicly or privately!
-- Ben Margolin, ben at prince.org on 10/11/2000
More information about the Mailman-Users