[Mailman-Users] getting error: "Command died with status 2:"

Johnny Fuerst johnny at cathat.net
Thu Oct 12 21:43:09 CEST 2000

Hello All,

I am getting errors when I try to send messages to me mailman test
mailinglist. the e-mail address for posting to the address is
test at cathat.net. I encourage anyone to send a test message to
"test at cathat.net" and they will receive an 'Undelivered Mail' message,
which basically states the reason as being:

                        The Postfix program

<test at cathat.net>: Command died with status 2:
"/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post test"

It appears that there is a problem with running the wrapper.
In total, I am not sure what is happening, and I have not seen answers to
this question in all of the mailman-users archives. So, I thought that I'd
take my stab at asking. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? Any
assistance would be great, or even some thoughts would be swell!

Thanks for everyone's time and patience in reading this.

Sincerely,
Johnny

--
On Behalf Of:
Johnny Fuerst, Governor ................ governor at cathat.net
Opinions stated in this message are mine and mine alone, and
do not necessarily represent those of my ISP/employer!
.period.
          'I Desire Compassion, and not a Sacrifice.'
                       'La Vida E Bella'

Random Quote:
Get forgiveness now -- tomorrow you may no longer feel guilty.
johnny at cathat.net