[Mailman-Users] Sendmail Authentication Warning with v2.0b6

s t a r b u x starbux at Purerave.com
Sat Oct 21 15:39:06 CEST 2000

I am running v2.0beta6 under Linux with Sendmail 8.11.1 (was also using
8.9.3).

Everything seems to work great except I am noticing a few things in the
maillog from Sendmail.

This warning occurs when someone posts to the list and it goes to send the
message out to each subscriber ----
Oct 21 09:10 sendmail[24693]: e9LDAG124693: Authentication-Warning:
Purerave.com: mailman set sender to <listname>-admin at lists.Purerave.com
using -f

This error appears in the maillog when someone goes to subscribe via the
webpage ---
Oct 21 09:16 sendmail[24765]: e9LDGff24765: Authentication-Warning:
Purerave.com: nobody set sender to <listname>-admin at lists.Purerave.com
using -f

I am not sure if I should be worrying about it or not, but it also appears
in the headers of the message ---
purerave-staff-admin at lists.Purerave.com using -f

Any ideas?