[Mailman-Users] Archiving

Sacha sacha at zacha.org
Sat Oct 21 18:55:57 CEST 2000

> We've recently gone over to Mailman (2.0beta5) from majordomo.
> Mailman seems to work very well,
> except that archiving does not appear to be implemented.
> That is, the archives remain empty
> even though messages have been posted to the list
> (and archiving is turned on -- that was the default --
> on the admin screen).

I'm working with Mailman version 2.0beta6 and I can't get the archiving
working at all... whenever I turn on the archiving, all the mail won't be
delivered until I turn the archiving back off again. Does anyone know how
to fix this or does anyone have a suggestion for another version of
Mailman?

Thanks!

Sacha

--
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net
and he won't bother you for weeks.