[Mailman-Users] anounce-only mailing list

info at italia2.com info at italia2.com
Tue Oct 31 08:44:46 CET 2000

    Hello we are using mailman in our machine, our customers need to get
subscriptions on
    the web without password and to send emails to subscribers
    without them answering; Actual program seems to perfectly
    handle a mailing list where users can answer to moderator
    and communicate to each others; well they don't want users
    to answer, jus to get weekly emails after subscriptions. And
    subsc should be performed without any pswd, simply filling
    out with email add.
Is it possible?

thank you
   Le richieste di assistenza devono