[Mailman-Users] new install - "requested url not found"

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at forestry.umn.edu
Thu Sep 14 20:51:02 CEST 2000

I'm trying to get a new mailman install up. When I click on the link
that appeared in the message that was sent to me when I created a new
list "newlist", the classic "not found page comes up on my browser. Does
this mean I didn't get http.conf configured correctly?

Kirk
--
Kirk R. Wythers					 University of Minnesota
Email: kwythers at forestry.umn.edu       		 Department of Forest Resources