[Mailman-Users] One passwd for one user over many mailinglists

Gerhard den Hollander gerhard at jason.nl
Mon Sep 18 13:27:50 CEST 2000

Situation:

I maintain (with mailman) a number (20-ish going to be 100-ish)
mailinglists for our internal users.

When I create a new mailinglist I usually add a number of users

This means that these users get yet another default mailman passwd.

What I want is to synchronise all user:passwd combinations over all the
lists.

e.g. currently I have