[Mailman-Users] config_list question?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Sep 18 20:44:50 CEST 2000

I'm hacking around with mailman to get some "announce" lists up and running
on it.  Right now, I've got 1 list configured just the way that I want it.
I've done a 'config_list -o config listname' to get a dump of all of the
options for that list.  I want to create a "template" from this config.  Can
I just strip out all of the garbage (like comments) and the config options
that I don't want to set, and use that with a command like 'config_list -i
new_config newlist'?  Any thoughts?  Thanks,
	Greg