[Mailman-Users] [Fwd: Installation and configuration of mailman]

Gerhard den Hollander gerhard at jason.nl
Tue Sep 19 09:42:33 CEST 2000

* harshama <harshama at india.hp.com> (Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 12:57:18PM +0530)

> I am Harsha from Hewlett Packard - ISO Bangalore, India.

> We are trying to configure Mailman on one of our server(HP-UX10.20).
> But unfortunately we have struck with compiling the source and we are
> not able to proceed. We got the source from www.list.org. Python.1.5.2
> has been installed properly.

Could you give some mroe details of what's wrong.
Are you able to compile and install Mailman ?

Im using 2.0b5, and that comes with clear and easy to follow instructions
on how to install mailman.

	Gerhard,  <@jasongeo.com>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O	Some say the end is near.
 =`\<,	Some say we'll see armageddon soon