[Mailman-Users] transferring old archive to pipermail

Brian Lalor blalor at hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu
Fri Sep 22 16:10:01 CEST 2000

I've got a bunch of legacy (majordomo :-) mailing lists that I'm going to
be converting over to Mailman managed lists.  I've configured majordomo to
archive the old messages, and for a couple, I've got hypermail configured.

How can I take the archived messages and send them to pipermail?  I've got
messages dating back several years in some cases and I'd like the web
archives to be viewable as if Mailman had been used from day one.

Thanks,
Brian

B r i a n  L a l o r                         blalor at hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

  "Hit neutral in the tail of a comet. / Let the vortex pull my weight.
   Push the seat back a little lower. / Watch light bend in the blower."
                                           -- Clutch "Space Grass"