[Mailman-Users] Any way users can unsubscribe without a password?

Jason MisterRain at intemperance.net
Tue Apr 3 17:32:09 CEST 2001

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Bob Puff at NLE wrote:

> See http://nleaudio.com/bnotes/mailman.htm

I'm trying out Bob's unsub script on my Redhat system and haven't been
able to get it working.  Any idea why it would be returning this error?

sh: unsub not available for sendmail programs
554 "|/home/mailman/bin/unsub testlist intemperance.net"... Service
unavailable

As far as I can tell I've set everything up correctly.  As you can see
I've put the unsub file in /home/mailman/bin, but the testlist-remove
alias does reflect that path correctly (and I've tried /home/mailman as
well). I've made sure that the permissions on unsub are correct and that
my site password is in the unsub script.  Suggestions?  Thanks for any
ideas.

Jason Puckett  / MisterRain at intemperance.net  / www.intemperance.net
    Marge: "Were you or Lenny ever named Sexiest Man Alive?"
	Homer: "Well, I don't know about *Lenny*...."