[Mailman-Users] silently queuing messages

Adam Hirsch adam at baz.org
Tue Apr 3 17:58:07 CEST 2001

Heya, folks.

I've got a mailman install which had been working happily, and then
yesterday, began silently queuing messages without sending them on.

Sendmail logs show that the messages get handed off to mailman correctly,
and now there are both .db and .msg files sitting in the ~mailman/qfiles
directory, starting yesterday.  Nothing in the logs directory has been
updated since March 30, and since I'm the only active admin on this
installation, it seems unlikely that something there has changed.

Anyone got any pointers for how to debug this sort of thing?  I'd love to
resume traffic to the affected list...

Thanks

Adam

--
"What do you say to a man who's killed a lion with             <adam at baz.org>
 his bare hands and is sleeping with your wife?"               <adam hirsch>