[Mailman-Users] Mailman redundancy

Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Wed Apr 4 19:22:15 CEST 2001

Ok, so you then add the "domain" that is used for the mailing
list to the sendmail.cw file or it's equivalent.... (domains I
accept mail for).

Would the secondary/third servers then then try to deliver
it locally? That is where I get confused :-)

Steve
orion at deathcon.com Owner/Admin
deathcon.com - pirk.com
webops.com - disclaimer.com