[Mailman-Users] In need of an example

Perry Lynch perrylynch at lbd.org
Fri Apr 6 13:29:18 CEST 2001

I've been a little embarassed to ask this, but, all the stuff I have tried
has failed, so here goes:

I was running mailman successfully, on a mandrake 7.2 box, with the
standard load of stuff.
I'm using the same box to run virtual hosting for two domains, and was dumb
enough to not save a copy of my original httpd.conf before messing with
things. Now my mailman admin pages report a configuration error that I have
not been able to identify:
-----
Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, sysop at lbd.org and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

-----

I've read the server logs, and I've read the fine manual, but I have NOT
been able to get this error to go away. Now I have two or three users who
are complaining because they can't make changes to their accounts, and I
sort of want this problem to be over with.

My request:  Is there an Admin on this list, who is running virtual hosting
with Mandrake 7.2 with Apache, postfix and Mailman 2.0.3, who will take
pity on a poor fool and show him a working httpd.conf file?  Your kindness
and generosity will be greatly appreciated!

Right now my frustration level is high enough that if I can't get it
resolved this weekend, I'm going to seriously consider a fresh install. I
HATE to do that, cause it blows my server uptimes!

Perry