[Mailman-Users] . being left out of address

glennette at premiumwebdesign.com glennette at premiumwebdesign.com
Mon Apr 9 18:53:55 CEST 2001

I have a mailman list where messages I send to the list containing my address have the . stripped from the text.

For example, when I put glennette at premiumwebdesign.com the message comes through without the . showing. It shows glennette at premiumwebdesigncom  Is it because the list is hosted on premiumwebdesign.com???

When I hold my cursor over it, it shows the . but the text doesn't and it looks really odd.

I'm on digest, please send replies to me at the address above (the one with the .)  :o)

HUGS
Glennette  /\O/\

Quality, professional, reliable, and expedient website services and hosting,
all under one roof!!!  http://www.premiumwebdesign.com
Christian Women on the Web - http://www.cwowfoundation.org/
Website Success - http://hop.clickbank.net/hop.cgi?pwdesign/shannan0
Check processing software - http://www.premiumwebdesign.com/checkman.htm