[Mailman-Users] How do I make a list 'moderator post only'

Anna Fong anna at water.ca.gov
Wed Apr 11 19:02:11 CEST 2001

I also am interested in setting up my list as a 'moderator post only' list.
The option mentioned by Jesse doesn't seem to exist in Mailman 1.1

Am I missing something or is there a way to do this in Mailman 1.1?  (I can
restrict to members only but not to key email addresses under Privacy
Options).

Anna