[Mailman-Users] Re: Rude response! & I got my subscriber list

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Thu Apr 12 18:34:14 CEST 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 glennette at premiumwebdesign.com wrote:
> My email signature is not an ad.

Yes, it is.  Anything that tells people to come to you for business is an
ad.

Most technical lists do not explicitly prohibit advertising, because it's
been well understood on the net for about 20 years that it's inappropriate
in technical forums.

--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114